Wednesday, September 3, 2008

25


Last Wednesday I began my 25th year of youth ministry in the Pacific coast city of Santa Barbara, California. I arrived here as a 25 year old and so I guess you could say I have been here half of my life. Not exactly something I could have predicted.


Born in Pennsylvania, grew up in Maryland, college in Illinois, graduate school in Kentucky and then a surprise move to California that only God could have known. Add having a daughter in Seattle and a son in Boston for college and I would say this has been quite an adventure.


Who knew what God had planned? I could never have guessed this and I cannot pretend to forecast what the next 25 years will bring. I do know God has led the entire way and I, for one, will continue to follow.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 25 wonderful, blessed years! I love your family picture on the beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I love the picture of you all on the beach.

    Love,
    Dad Ranck

    ReplyDelete