Monday, May 9, 2011

Countdown to Costa Rica

There are now less than 27 days until our team leaves for Costa Rica. After leading over 20 trips like this I believe it would be possible for me, if I took the time, to chart some of the stages or even phases a leader experiences in the preparation for such an adventure. For the moment I will say I am in the middle of the "I-can't-believe-the-trip-is-actually-this-close" stage. Since September of last year I have been preparing for this trip and started meeting with our team back in October. As always it is fun to anticipate and share life with those who are also anticipating the same thing. Now it is almost here and the reality of final details is settling into place. Thankfully the final part of the task list is almost complete and we seem to be in great shape.

I believe God has put together a great team and I am grateful to travel with these students and leaders. We have a plan for the trip but I know God has an even better one. Pray we all will keep walking with Him and letting Him lead us to the most important work.

No comments:

Post a Comment